Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hello Anish, This is Jose here ! ( who ? ), Jose da.... [ Wedding: Part 1 ]

I was downloading some study material for my wife yesterday when I got a call on my mobile. The voice on the other side introduced himself as Jose.

Now, there are only 2 Joses I recall top-of-mind. One Jose, my cousin, but more of a friend - who had just returned to the Gulf a few days back - he is not the kind who calls like that. The other is Jose who works for Campus Crusade - now I had met-up with him too a few days back - was it him? This Jose conducts a Bible Study at his place every week - however Celesty and myself have never been regular attendants. So in my opinion he had given up on the holy idea that we will ever attend the study in the near future. However, he always calls me when there is a Potluck or a Barbeque and I manage to make it !! LOL. So, was another Potluck cooking next week?

Unfortunately the caller was dead certain that I understood who he was, and hence made no further attempts in clarifying who he was !

The caller went on to say he is getting married tomorrow, ( that's Tomorrow ) and invited me to drop in etc... I said fine, although I had no clue about who was getting married ( both the Joses I know were already married and have a couple kids to prove it ! ). And I was thinking to myself who is this guy so excited to speak to me and insists that I drop in. Adding to the confusion was the fact that he was calling from Kenny's phone, now who is this Jose who also knows Kenny, one thing was clear he was from my church circle of friends. He hung up and told me he will call later that day !

Since I was really busy, and had other worries at the moment, like hoping the throughput I am getting at the Cybercafe will not drop, I decided to ponder upon who this Mysterious Joe was later that evening....

To be continued in " Wedding: Part 2 "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home