Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Catholic Concerns

"I joined the Roman Catholic Church because I was looking for God. I entered the convent because I wanted to be close to God and to serve Him with radical devotion. But it wasn't until after I left Catholicism that I found the kind of relationship with God that I had been looking for all along. You can read about it in my poems."

"My testimony is not unusual. A number of former Catholics have written me sharing how they found a living, personal relationship with God when they became born-again, Bible-believing Protestants."

- Mary Ann Collins, A Former Catholic Nun.

Yea, that would make her a Protestant, rather a believer of the Lord Jesus Christ. See her site: Catholic Concerns:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home