Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hi, This is Jose again... ( awgad not again, this is embarrassing ) [ Wedding: Part 2 ]

The phone rang again, that's an unrecognizable number, and the caller introduces himself again to me as Jose.

He goes on to speak about his bride who was in the first year when we were in Joseph's. Now it was evident that Mysterious Joe and myself also shared a Joseph's connection. BUT, the problem was that I was in 2 " Joseph's " in my life. St. Joseph's College and St. Joseph's College of Business Administration.

So we chat for a some time - work, where we stay etc. etc. ( and all the while I am still guessing ), when he throws in the big-one.

Caller: Do you remember where we met last time?
Me: Ahmmm.... Not really ( for that I should be sure who you are right ? )
Caller: In front of the college ! ( which one bugger ?)
Me: Aha... mmmm ( lost for words )
Caller: We met just after you finished class one day
Me: I see, Okey ( and, go on give me some more clues )
Caller: Around the time I was about to leave to the Gulf... for my new job

And I am thinking: Mysterious Joe is some one knows me and Kenny well, we share a college connection AND he has gone to the Gulf ! And there is NOBODY I know who fits that description.

He tells me that he is calling from his mobile and that he hopes to see me for his wedding tomorrow. So now I have his number, since both of us are pressed for time we decide to speak later...

Incidentally he also tells me that he once unsuccessfully tried to mail me ! He had found my Hotmail address - on a Webpage. And I was thinking, now that's me alright, but I had stopped using that id more than 4 and a 1/2 years back - so he must have browsed a really old page of mine, still stuck to the web somewhere.

To be continued in " Wedding:Part 3 "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home