Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Google Talk?

I’ve been following this in the Blogosphere for some time now. And today major online news sites have been talking about it.

What’s interesting is that they are quoting Reuters, who intern are quoting an LA Times report. Hope we are not going around in circles here…. Personally my sense of precognition tells me that Google will go ahead and launch an IM product.

The best part of the rumor is that this googly IM thingy will be based on Jabber!

Here are some of the links:
LA Times.com | Technology
Reuters
USA Today
CNET.com News
ZDNet.com News
Softpedia News
bnc: The Blog News Channel

And of course there’s always more on: Google News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home