Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Celebrating John and Emelty’s Wedding



Emelty, my sister-in-law and John were married on 17th august 2006 in the gulf. All of us wish them a very prosperous married life ahead. A lot of prayers from so many people have gone into this marriage. I am sure they will have a very blessed time ahead.

Personally for me I am thankful for the role Emelty played in arranging and organizing my marriage. It’s sad none of us could be present there to help out with her wedding. We will only be meeting the couple when they come down during their holidays. Posted by Picasa


//After Blog// *
Planning to marry? Register at Shaadi.com Matrimonial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home