Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Compliments anyone?

I am not sure of the exact path I took to reach the blog called Complimenter. It was a link from another site with a button that said "I've been complimented".

I in my opinion the Complimenting Commenter's (CC's) blog-idea is really good.

CC also has some other interesting projects going on:
1) The Birthday Compliments list. I have included myself here.
2) Change the World which I think is a wonderful idea that I'd like to emulate and
3) Summer of Compliments 2006 - This happened in 2005 also... kewl

Also CC says we just need to send in an email to be on the BlogRoll – complimentable indeed!

We can all do with some positive strokes, can't we? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home