Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Grand Prize

I got a surprise invitation to a concert by a Christian band called Grand Prize, who performed at the Bangalore Campus Crusade for Christ today evening. They were real cool… check them out and listen to some of their tracks at GrandPrizeMusic.com. They also have a blog at MySpace.

Today’s was their last performance in Bangalore. They have two more shows planned in Tamil Nadu next week (6:00 PM CSI Community Hall - Nagarcoil on 20th Aug and 6:00 PM Sawyerpuram on 22nd Aug). So if you live in these places drop in ;-).

Pic of Luke (lead vocals, guitar) from their fansite.

Apparently they rechristened themselves as Esterlyn recently.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home