Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today is 3108 Day!











OK, so Blogs and Bloggers have their own day – 3108 – 31st August and here are my picks for 2006:

I - Montessori Mom – The latest in Montessori Education

I like this site as it helps me understand what is happening at my son’s school.

From the site's about us page: We provide free easy fun filled ideas for educational and developmental learning for your preschool or day-care age child, and the whole family as well.

II – The Happy Husband.... celebrating marriage in a hostile world

I am glad someone thinks this a subject worthy of a Blog

According to the author Curt Hendley, this blog is “an affirmation of marriage as an enterprise worthy of pursuit, a daily journal of my thoughts concerning my own happy marriage.”

III – my dilemma (a daddy blog)

Who says you can only blog about technology? This blog has insights into the lives of David, Lillian, Maddie (5 yrs) and Aaron (3 yrs).

David started this blog way back in 2002 as “a blog of anecdotal stories about fatherhood.”

IV – Go2Web2

Review of Web 2.0 sites by Orli Yakuel.

V – Persecution Update

Dr. Sajan’s blog about the persecution of Christians in India

While religious conversion in all forms is to be strongly condemned, no law or extremist action can stop a genuine change of heart. The Bible says that “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved”



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home