Anish - Inside / Outside

Well this is about me - my name is Anish - Anish Jacob - and I have been wanting to blog for a long time - well actually about a year now - and here it is.... Its about me and whats happening now - on the inside and on the outside.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Benny & the magical Bentar


Today I had the opportunity to listen to the stories and music of an exceptionally talented person – Benny Prasad.

The 'Limca Book of Records' acknowledges him as the most traveled Indian musician. He is also the creator of the Bentar – a guitar with 54 strings!

Pic. of Benny with his Bentar – from his personal website.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, June 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no blogs for a long time? whats the latest update on family and friends and work?
    God Bless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home